I’m no sun lover, in fact, most of my holiday is spent reading a book under a tree. That doesn’t mean however that I don’t like to look sunkissed, so these are the products I take with me on a sun, sea and sand break.
1. For body, I use Nivea SPF50 sun cream. It smells nice and gives good thick coverage.
2. For my face, I choose Clinique City Block SPF 40. I wear this at home too. It has a slight tint and keeps wrinkles at bay. My husband uses it too (although I wish he’d get his own).
3. Aerin Beach Cream for Hair & Body. My hair is frizzy and dry in hot climates so this calms it and adds a subtle glow. I also pop it on my shoulders for a bit of shimmer.
4. By Terry Hyaluronic Summer. This wash off fake tan is great for topping up my gradual tanner – for when you need a bit of extra colour in the evening.
5. Crème de la Mer gradual tanner for face and body. This gives a very subtle colour that builds up over a few days, although my application technique leaves much to be desired and I suffer from orange ankle stripes now and again. I wouldn’t dare use fake tan on my face!
6. Frizz Ease Air Dry Waves. I don’t touch a hairdryer on holiday so this product is ideal for keeping my curls under control.
I love reading about holiday must haves so if you have any top tips for curly hair and a freckly complexion, fire away!